Our Curriculum Ambassador are role models who have high standards in learning and behaviour. They lead by example and can be relied upon to uphold the Blackrod values and ethos.
They work together to ensure that Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural development takes place in all subject areas, supporting our subject leaders with things such as learning walks, observations and pupil voices. An Ambassador would also get the opportunity to:
- Write articles for the school newsletter
- Lead an assembly for the whole school
- Award certificates and merits for their subject
- Write a report for the governors
- Planning enhancements and school trips